Search celebrities
2013 Geneva Motor Show
Thursday, March the 07th, 2013 - Sunday, March the 17th, 2013
Geneva Motor Show is now at its 83rd edition and that says everything about the importance of the show.

This year the auto show will have 9 sections:

Motor cars 3 or 4 or more wheels
Electric cars and alternative powered cars
Special bodywork for motor cars, design, engineering
Converted cars (tuners)
Accessories and parts for motor carsOEM : original equipment manufacturers
Workshop installations for the repair and maintenance of motor cars
Miscellaneous...


2013 Detroit Auto Show - NAIAS 2013
Monday, January the 14th, 2013 - Sunday, January the 27th, 2013
NAIAS - North American International Auto Show

Location

Cobo Center
1 Washington Boulevard
Detroit

Program

Press Days - January 14-15
Industry Days - January 16-17
Charity Days- January 18
Public Days- January 19-27

What you can see: 38 cars presented in world premieres

History: The Detroit Auto Show starts in 1907 (so over a century ago) like a regional auto show organized by Detroit Auto Dealers Association (DADA)....


2012 PARIS MOTOR SHOW
Saturday, September the 29th, 2012 - Wednesday, October the 10th, 2012
With a tradition from 1898, The ,

Created in 1898 and named “World Show for automobiles, cycling and sports” was in fact the first show for horseless carriages. Now the Paris Motor Show is one of the biggest motor show in the world.

How he get that title? In 2010, the Show attracted 1.263.467 visitors, 90 % general public and the rest of 10% professionals from the entire automobile world (industry, research, distribution, services…) and professionals from the Media...


Beijing International Automotive Exhibition - 2012
Monday, April the 23rd, 2012 - Thursday, May the 3rd, 2012
Beijing International Automotive Exhibition, known also as Auto China, it is at 12th edition sow can be considered "young" regarding the other International auto shows. 11 editions doesn't mean 12 years because Auto China is organized every two years.


Numbers.

For example, in 2010 counted 785,600 visitors, 12,500 journalists. Also, 990 cars were display on a huge area of 220.000 sq. m.

Thanks to the huge automobile consumer markets in China and rapid growth...


2012 Geneva Motor Show 82nd Edition
Thursday, March the 08th, 2012 - Sunday, March the 18th, 2012
Geneva Motor Show is one of the Most important Auto Show in Europe and world wide. For sure is the most appreciated event by the automakers, media and car fans.
The proof is the huge number of World and European premieres- this year the number is no-more-no-less than 156 premieres and that means that all important brands prepares themselves from long time and wait this event-, the big number of concept cars and the fact that some brands present here their exclusive,...


2012 Brussels Motor Show
Tuesday, January the 10th, 2012 - Sunday, January the 22th, 2012
From January 12 to 22 we will be the witnesses, in the Brussels Heysel Palaces, at the ninetieth edition of the Auto Salon. And as happens in even years is a full salon, with an impressive list of participants that includes the niche brands Bentley, Rolls Royce, McLaren, Aston Martin...

Event Schedule

Press day: Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 8:00 to 6:00 p.m.

Gala Evening: Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 20:00 - 24:00

Professional & VIP day: January 11, 2012, 10:00...


2012 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) Detroit
Monday, January the 09th, 2012 - Sunday, January the 22th, 2012
he North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) is an annual auto show held in Detroit, Michigan at Cobo Center, usually in January. It is among the largest auto shows in North America.

Schedule: the 2012 show will run from January 9 through January 22.

January 9–10 — Press preview
January 11–12 — Industry preview
January 13 — Charity preview
January 14–22 — Open to the public

History

The first auto show was held in Detroit in 1907 at Beller's Beer Garden...


2011 Tokyo Motor Show
Wednesday, November the 30th, 2011 - Sunday, December the 11st, 2011
"Mobility can change the world"

The Tokyo Motor Show is known for its wacky concept cars that see the light there. Also central theme is clean drive, preferably all-electric cars.

This year we have confidence in several concept cars from Nissan, Honda, Subaru, Mitsubishi and Toyota. Also is debuting the successor to the Mitsubishi Colt.

Tokyo Motor Show 2011 schedule:

Press Days
November 30 and December 1

Public Days
3 to December 11

Event No: 42

...


Previews |  1 | Next